We visit with you to discuss your mobility needs, personal goals and home upgrade project ideas. We provide a complete outline of our services, support and unique offerings. We encourage you to include a family member of home care specialist in the attendance for this meeting.
What you receive:
At Home Healthsmith™, we believe that your home needs to be maintained to the highest safety standards possible.
Stairlifts that need to be serviced or maintained, trip hazards, lights that don't work, doors that do not function and many other potential hazards may put you at risk.
We have solutions to solve these problems. With our many years of experience, we can provide quick and efficient repairs that will assure you peace of mind.
Our innovative and flexible service plans are designed to work for you and your unique situation.
- We utilize a patented grab bar fastening system where no wall studs are required
- Premium decorative grab bars
- Exceeds all building codes and ADA guidelines
- Threaded cast stainless steel flanges and covers
- We use the safest ramp surface in the industry with an aluminum open mesh surface design. This unique surface will not rust or splinter, and allows rain and melting snow to pass through, allowing for better traction than any solid surface ramps
- Great resale value in the event of a move or no longer in use or needed
- Lifetime warranty on our aluminum ramps!
Red Zone Areas
Red Zone Areas:
- Front & Back Porch
- Garage Steps
We service all of Rhode Island and areas of Cape Cod and the South Shore – From the Boston area west to Worcester, Massachusetts. Call to confirm service area if not listed.
Plans available on request by calling TOLL FREE: 1-855-HHSMITH (447-6484).
Available 24/7 by calling TOLL FREE: 1-855-HHSMITH (447-6484).
Back to Top